Saturday, November 21, 2009

A Volkwagen beauty each for lucky bank customers

What say you on the issue below?

THE four lucky winners of the CIMB Bank and CIMB Islamic Dream.Deposit.Drive. Back Again Campaign received their keys to a Volkswagen each at a prize-giving ceremony held at Menara SBB recently.

The campaign, which was aimed at encouraging new and existing bank customers to save and invest, ran from March 9 to June 30. During the campaign, weekly winners received RM2,000 each.

The monthly winners identified throughout the campaign are:

March winner (Volkswagen New Beetle 1.6I): Chong Hui Lin;

April winner (Volkswagen Golf GTi 2.0I Turbo FSI): Felicia Cheng;

May winner (Volkswagen EOS 2.0I TurboFSI): Tan Lai Hong; and

June winner (Volkswagen Touareg 3.6I V6 FSI): Tan York Nan.

CIMB Bank group chief executive Datuk Seri Nazir Razak and his wife Datin Seri Azlina Aziz, gave away the mock car keys to the winners.

Also present at the ceremony was CIMB Bank head of retail banking Peter England.

“The campaign was a success as it encouraged customers to start saving and investing during these challenging times. The response was overwhelming and our customers’ effort has been paid off with great rewards.

“This is one of the ways to show our appreciation towards CIMB’s loyal customers,” said England.

June winner 26-year old Tan York Nan, who hails from Sungai Buloh, was ecstatic with the win.

“I have only been a CIMB customer for less than two years so I cannot believe it I’ve won the Volkswagen Touareg!” she said.

Another winner, Tan Lai Hong, 41, from Malacca, who walked away with the Volkswagen EOS, has been a CIMB customer for the past 20 years.

“I read about the campaign in newspapers and have been encouraging my family members to save up with CIMB.

“I never would have imagined that I would be selected as one of their lucky monthly winners.”

No comments:

Post a Comment