Monday, December 12, 2016

'I love you' - Park Bo Gum

What say you on the issue below?

'Aku cinta padamu' – Park Bo Gum
Park Bo Gum

"I love you," these are the words of an actor from South Korea, Park Bogum when the meet fans, 'Oh Happy Day' held at the Plenary Hall, Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre (KLCC), overnight.

After mentioning these sacred verses, especially female fans screaming replied back his words caused him to smile.

"At first I was worried to hold a fan meeting in Malaysia, because you think nobody knows me.

"After seeing the reaction you all today, I feel very relieved," he said in his speech.

His name was uttered by fans after starring drama 'Reply 1988' and the latest 'Love in the Moonlight' and the arrival of the first time to Malaysia is awaited by fans.

During the event, her coquettish interact with real fans made many increasingly enamored with her. She also sang a song originally titled "My Dearest 'is also a' soundtrack 'drama' Love in the Moonlight '.

However, he also wisely humorous fans by writing a letter saying that she was very touched by their support.

"I feel very humbled by your support since the airport again and also tonight showed that Malaysians are very friendly.

"I love you, thank you (in Bahasa Malaysia)," he said before the retreat.

The event lasted for two hours and was attended by 4,000 fans.


No comments:

Post a Comment