Monday, December 12, 2016

Five Months Non Smoking, Hattan Save RM1,000 A Month

What say you on the issue below?


Datuk Hattan has five months to kick the habit.

PETALING JAYA: Datuk Hattan singer who's been five months do not smoke not always be easy to resist the urge to go back to the habit.

Hattan or Shukri Mohd Shahabuddin, 52, said, in the first month he left his body becomes weaker than cigarettes gian feelings under control but the situation is gradually recovering.

"I can honestly say it was not an easy process furthermore I stopped directly rather than gradually.

"Indeed, the body may feel very weak because there is no nicotine in the body but I persevered and was determined by the decisions made.

"Alhamdulillah after five months of quitting the habit I was getting excited and feeling gian significantly reduced," he told.

In the meantime, Hattan said, factors other than health, she decided to quit smoking for the perceived waste of money that has been done so far.

Hattan said, every day he would spend a minimum of RM34 to buy two boxes of cigarettes and on average spend about RM1,000 a month for this purpose.

"I thought what can I do with RM1,000 and when I decided to quit smoking and using the money to buy cigarettes for other purposes.

"Besides, I told myself, if not now I stop this bad habit, when again I would do that ?," he said.

Meanwhile, Hattan said that every day he will alienate RM34 and inserted into the tube to remind himself not to buy cigarettes.

"Every day as usual I will spend RM34 from purse to put in a tube and Alhamdulillah after five months it more and more.

"The money I save to give to my son Adam for him to buy the things he wants.

"It was better than I buy cigarettes," he said.

In another development, Hattan said he would act as the professional jury's latest reality program, which saw Duo Star joined as a professional singer duet partner.

No comments:

Post a Comment