Monday, September 26, 2011

Glenn Close

What say you on the issue below?

Actress Glenn Close and her daughter Annie Stark pose at the gala presentation for the film 'Albert Nobbs' at the 36th Toronto International Film Festival on Sept 11, 2011.

Glenn Close has one daughter with former partner John Starke. Annie Maude Starke was born in 1988.

Close talks about her daughter in the Dailymail.co.uk:

“'Annie is just amazing. She is an old soul, a very social girl, and was from an early age. She has always been an explorer. I remember once, when she was little, about five, and we were in a restaurant in Los Angeles. She saw a family at another table and said, 'I want to meet those people.' I said, 'Well, go on then,' and she did - it was so cute. But it floored me. The truth was that I was too shy to go up to them myself, but she did.

“She edged round the furniture, and went from table to table, then sat down with these complete strangers. I was in awe of her, and glad too. I like the idea that she is the sort of soul who will go out there and not feel shy.”

No comments:

Post a Comment