Thursday, October 27, 2011

Juliana’s hope to be on stage

What say you on the issue below?

People choose their lives,
People choose their actions,
People choose their outcomes,
Life is a cause set in motion,
And life is not over until you quit.

DAZZLING actress, Juliana Sophie Johari Evans has the ability to create extraordinary rapport that makes others feel at ease with her and she is one who believes that “you get in life what you go for”.

“We must think in a positive frame of mind, only then will we realise how easy it is to do something that most people think is difficult. Never quit, keep chipping at it. All that we do is a choice we make, the lives we lead, the house we live in, the car we drive, the position we hold, is all of our choices that we had made,” she said.

Vivacious: Juliana believes we must take affirmative action to move forward and make known our desires to achieve our dreams.

Youngest of three siblings (she has two brothers), Juliana, 22, a second-year mass-communications student said a person must be determined to fight, determine to win and “never give up — if not their dreams would just remain a dream.”

“For me being independent means a lot. While pursuing the degree course, I have been working as a part-time model, actress and as a host for the entertainment industry. It allows me to earn an income to keep me going and have a savings to further pursue my passion in acting,” she said,

Juliana, whose mother is Malay and father of British-American descent, owes her lovely looks to her mixed parentage. She has acted in three local movies Kami in 2008, Hooperz in 2010 and the latest in Hantu Bonceng.

“Acting has become a passion and once I have completed my studies, I plan to go to the United States to further hone my acting career. I plan to do theatre. With the acting roles in commercials, hosting and movies, I just know that I will have the cash to pursue my dream,” she said.

She added that she wants to make it big in acting and carve out a name for herself.

“One good thing for me is that, I have parents who are supportive. Most of the time, mum and dad would give me encouragement and motivate me to go forward. My dad is an English Language and drama lecturer at a local varsity and this has been an extra edge for me in getting tips on acting.”

“On the finance side, I am comfortable with the earnings I have as that will give me the freedom to move overseas. I am going to take the opportunities around me, take action and make it a success,” said Juliana.

Juliana said going overseas was a great challenge as she would be moving along with the best and the outcome would be for her to become the cream among those in the theatre.

“An actress, I will be, as this is the action I have taken and this is the life I want,” she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment