Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Beauty Lisa is also the queen of tweets

What say you on the issue below?

PETALING JAYA: Actress Lisa Surihani (pic) remains queen in terms of Malaysian artiste popularity in cyberspace with 500,000 Twitter followers and almost two million Facebook fans, reported mStar Online.

The actress, who won Best Actress at the 23rd Malaysian Film Festival, said she would interact with and share her experiences with her many followers as a sign of appreciation.

“My Facebook page is a medium for me to share my career development while my Twitter account is personal, where I share my thoughts and life.

“I never expected I would be followed by so many fans. Whatever it is, I’m grateful that so many people are following my career.

“My work sometimes prevents me from always interacting but I update as often as I can,” said the actress, who will end her days as a single when she marries KRU director Yusry Abdul Halim in February.

However, the widespread growth of social media is not without negative elements as well.

Being a famous figure, Lisa has not escaped being a victim of identity theft but it has not decreased her number of fans.

Giving Lisa close cyber competition was actress Scha Al-Yahya, the star of the film Ombak Rindu, who took second place with 1,339,837 Facebook fans compared to Lisa’s 1,902,487.

Actor Awal Ashaari comes in third with 979,678 fans. He is followed by Shaheizy Sam (932,412), Diana Danielle (867,557), Farid Kamil (658,595) and Datuk Siti Nurhaliza (440,504).

On Twitter, Lisa tops the list with 507,813 followers with Shaheizy coming in a distant second with 347,501.

He is followed by Siti Nurhaliza (286,150); Scha (273,916); Awal (243,501); Diana (121,103); and Farid Kamil (48,636).

No comments:

Post a Comment